Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Stocking Stuffer ideas

Who's ready for the Holiday season? I am so excited for christmas! I have one more week (finals) until I can retreat home for an entire month! Here is my stocking stuffer ideas for the 2014 year. I have personally gotten my friends all of these! Enjoy:


“Selfie stick with remote”- I admit, this one sounds insane. I am personally over the selfie craze, but my dad made himself one out of pvc pipe for his go pro and it works phenomenally. I found one while browsing through jane.com and instantly click that infamous “add to bag” button. Very excited!
Nügg Face Masks- these are single use face masks that are made from seed oil, shea butter and other incredible ingredients. I found them at http://www.nuggbeauty.com and am so excited to give these to my friends and family! My best friends and I make each other stockings every year so I think I’m going to include these this year.
Target dollar section- I don’t know about you guys, but since I am a college student I’m a little low on funds. I love (and hate!) walking through the target dollar section. There are so many little cute things that you can just pop in a stocking. My roommate is OBSESSED with animals so I found a baby animal calendar for, you guessed, a dollar!
Nail polish- First off, who doesn’t love a good nail polish? There are many gift set kits that you can break down and give to multiple people. I know ELF is great for this and so is OPI depending on your budget. I find mine at Wal-Mart and Target.



No comments:

Post a Comment